TSX Series Ultra-Low Freezers
Now available in an expanded range of capacities, Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management. At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance. All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S. EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards. Performance
- No need to worry about where your samples are stored within the freezer. With peak variation less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space. *
- Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours*
- Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory, rather than in the hall. At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series’ sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator.*
- V-drive’s adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Applicable Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP
- Newly re-designed touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen’s datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port
- Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don’t require floor-level loading of racks
- Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
* Typical freezer data based on internal testing with freezer setpoint at -80°C and ambient temperature at 20°C. Performance data varies across freezer size and electrical specifications.
- Capacity (English) Shelf: 165 lb.
- Capacity (Metric) Shelf: 75kg
- Certifications/Compliance: CE, ENERGY STAR
- Description: TSX Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 400-Box Capacity, 230V, 50Hz
- Capacity (English): 19.4 cu. ft.
- Capacity (Metric): 549L
- Depth (English) Exterior: 37.6 in.
- Depth (Metric) Exterior: 95.5cm
- Dimensions (D x W x H) Interior: 28.3 x 23.1 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 58.8 x 130.1cm)
- Plug Type: European
- Temperature Range: −50° to −86°C
- Type: Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright
- Voltage: 230V
- Electrical Requirements: 230V, 50Hz
- Regulatory Approvals: CE
- Smart View Compatibility: Smart-Vue Compatible
- Weight (English): 573 lb.
- Weight (Metric): 260kg
- Warranty: Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
- Product Line: TSX Series
- Amperage: 4/10A
- Depth (English) Interior: 28.3 in.
- Depth (Metric) Interior: 71.9cm
- Height (English) Exterior: 78 in.
- Height (English) Interior: 51.2 in.
- Height (Metric) Exterior: 198.1cm
- Height (Metric) Interior: 130.1cm
- Hertz: 50Hz
- Holds: 400 2-inch boxes
- Insulation: Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)
- Refrigerant: R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)
- Shelves: 3
- Shipping Weight (English): 640 lb.
- Shipping Weight (Metric): 290kg
- Vial Capacity: 40,000 x 2mL
- Width (English) Interior: 23.1 in.
- Width (Metric) Interior: 58.8cm
- Defrost: Manual
- Door Style: 1 outer, 2 inner
- Width (English) Exterior: 28.3 in.
- Width (Metric) Exterior: 71.9cm
- Connectivity: Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ (Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP)
- Dimensions (DxWxH) Exterior: 37.6 x 28.3 x 78 in. (95.5 x 71.9 x 198.1cm)